Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC). - New users not working currently, New users please use 'City Bug Club' Facebook instead

It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: My c1
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:58 pm 

Drives: Citroën c1 vtr 2013
Been on here for little while now. Been driving for about 3 years now and had 2 c1's first was 13 plate 3 door with a little more than 140,000 when it was written off last August made about £600 from insurance and selling it to scrap yard so bought a 13 plate 5 door.

Done a few things with it so far, an android head unit, upgraded door speakers 600watt amp and 10'' sub, fitted ps3 under seat for any bored passengers on long trips haha, foot well and under door RGB colour changing lights, added some factory fog lights and tinted them yellow and I've also got a controller so the DRLS come on with head lights and stay on for a few seconds after engine is stopped and I also have some team dynamic monza r 15'' alloys.

Just orders a powerflow twin center exit exhaust with hopefully more to come loads of ideas not enough money or time. Let me know what you think. I've added some pictures to a Google drive folder as I can't get them onto this

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... 75LzWQ6YvU

Post subject: Re: My c1
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:20 am 

Drives: peugeot 107
the mrs loves these cars in white not many about though

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:15 am 

Exhaust finally came and had to get some new wheels as the old ones bent and cracked (can easily be fixed just don't want to drive on a straightened wheels. For sale)
After looking at the exhaust realised it wouldn't fit as it was so ended up chopping the center pipe and clamping the new back box on bit botched but hey it works lol. Looks and sounds ace too. Had a bit of a laugh too started the car with no back box sounds crazy compared to stock :lol:
The wheels were from Facebook who didn't seem to realise what the had got them for 80 quid and 20 extra for some internal drive wheel bolts from amazon.
Intake next alit of controversy around them I know but I can feel a boost in power on a cold morning so why not. Hopefully some lowering springs too... Any suggestions in that will be appreciated.
Images on Google drive :

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:56 pm 

Drives: 2006 C1
Nice looking car, a man who likes his gadgets. Most of those photo shots from a low angle make
our baby cars look sleek. Nice
In one of the shots is a railway bridge l have one near me, that looks the same no longer
in use.
Is yours?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:03 pm 

No its no longer used sadly... Could get a great shot with a steam train passing lol. And as for gadgets who doesn't like them haha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:27 pm 

Spent the day correcting the paint on my bug... Wet sand compound and polished with a da polisher then sealed and waxed using Autoglym... Looks so good. K&n due soon :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:47 am 

Been a busy couple of months... Fitted a spoiler, De-cat and tuned the car and tinted the rear windows. Lowering it next and making a false floor for the boot to put a sub in. Got an intake as well.

Fuel economy is way better. Now makes 85bhp over the 65from factory and even spit flames now :lol: drives a hell of alot better to.

Pictures: