Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:59 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:23 pm 

Drives: 107 Urban Lite
Spraffer. Top bloke, as good as his word.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:33 pm 

Drives: BLACK 107 Verve 3dr
Scourge paid real quick - cheers fella

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:34 pm 
Tech Guru

Drives: 2014 C1 Air
I forgot about this thread ..

mickeystitch, top guy to buy from. Prompt delivery, as described and well packed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:37 pm 

Drives: BLACK 107 Verve 3dr
lol only just seen this thread today,

DOZ absolute top bloke paid quick and nice comms :thumbs:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:09 pm 
Administrator

Drives: Ice cream van
thought I would add my review to this, now be warned its not a very good one....

after seeing an advert from Pompey_bug selling some audio equipment, I decided to purchase a set of tweeters, some small 5" speakers and a 4 channel amp.

I was then contacted by email a company called Southern Auto Sport, originally I thought this could have been a scam as they where asking for me to send money via paypal, so I contacted pompey_bug to make sure, to which he told me it was his new business.

So I sent the money via PayPal on the 9th and my items arrived on the 20th

I then noticed that the amp had several screws missing and also the fuse, this was not said in the advert, then after installing the amp I found the sound to be very quiet, tinny and distorted, I have since bought a new amp and this works perfectly, so it is not a wiring issue, it can only be the amp!

I then contacted SAS about this and he has apologized but insists that in his advert that he stated that screws where missing, which may be true but pompy_bug failed to.

SAS has been very rude to me and basically said it must be my lack of knowledge on how to install and tune an amp as to why its not working, although the new one works fine....

and went on to say he wont be giving me a refund because I dont know how to install an amp properly and said this isnt eBay so dont make demands.

im sure that Pompey_bug and SAS are good sellers but on this occasion I have been very unhappy and if refund is refused again I will be going through PayPal and a if necessary small claims court.

I dont like to give negative feedback, in fact in over 200 buys on eBay I've only ever given one or two, but this company has been extremely rude to me and will never be dealing with him or pompey_bug again.

just my experience :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm 

Drives: Citroen C1 2009
reedy wrote:
thought I would add my review to this, now be warned its not a very good one....

after seeing an advert from Pompey_bug selling some audio equipment, I decided to purchase a set of tweeters, some small 5" speakers and a 4 channel amp.

I was then contacted by email a company called Southern Auto Sport, originally I thought this could have been a scam as they where asking for me to send money via paypal, so I contacted pompey_bug to make sure, to which he told me it was his new business.

So I sent the money via PayPal on the 9th and my items arrived on the 20th

I then noticed that the amp had several screws missing and also the fuse, this was not said in the advert, then after installing the amp I found the sound to be very quiet, tinny and distorted, I have since bought a new amp and this works perfectly, so it is not a wiring issue, it can only be the amp!

I then contacted SAS about this and he has apologized but insists that in his advert that he stated that screws where missing, which may be true but pompy_bug failed to.

SAS has been very rude to me and basically said it must be my lack of knowledge on how to install and tune an amp as to why its not working, although the new one works fine....

and went on to say he wont be giving me a refund because I dont know how to install an amp properly and said this isnt eBay so dont make demands.

im sure that Pompey_bug and SAS are good sellers but on this occasion I have been very unhappy and if refund is refused again I will be going through PayPal and a if necessary small claims court.

I dont like to give negative feedback, in fact in over 200 buys on eBay I've only ever given one or two, but this company has been extremely rude to me and will never be dealing with him or pompey_bug again.

just my experience :)

I make a point of not supporting someone with bad rep.

And since they have attitude towards my UK homeboy i will NOT trust them with poop.

Don't stuff with da reed or da wolf will take a limb!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 pm 
Moderator & Club Rep

Drives: DS3r Loeb Replica
Reedy: Have you contacted Pompey_bug about this?
He maybe able to help you with the refund?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:31 pm 
Area Rep

Drives: C1 Splash
I better update this.

Torres bought my 6x9 speaker boxes, we had a good chat and was pretty punctual! Cheers buddy.

BlueVTR sent me his Citroen badge FOC, got it as soon the day after he PM'd me that he sent it, so thanks Blue!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:52 pm 
Administrator

Drives: Ice cream van
T0RRES 92 wrote:

yes, hes just PM'd me back saying he copied everything over from the original advert by this SAS company on facebook, and has said his items arnt what he expected

he has just replied with another nasty email and has refunded me £5 for the missing screws and fuse but what about the fact he wont refund me for the fact it doesnt work and is very offensive..... so gonna go to paypal now and get my money back :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:28 pm 

Drives: Citroen C1 2009
reedy wrote:
T0RRES 92 wrote:

yes, hes just PM'd me back saying he copied everything over from the original advert by this SAS company on facebook, and has said his items arnt what he expected

he has just replied with another nasty email and has refunded me £5 for the missing screws and fuse but what about the fact he wont refund me for the fact it doesnt work and is very offensive..... so gonna go to paypal now and get my money back :)

The sad part is that because of their arrogance they are losing more than just a full refund. They are losing quite a bit of potential customers and seeing as our forum is constantly expanding, the loss grows with every new Member joining here.

Word of mouth is the most powerful advertisement ever.

I bet if they responded fairly they would have gained a bit of trust from members, as everyone knows its not about the product, its about after sales service which they clearly lack.

I would love to see Pompey's side of the story.

How do you justify selling something broken, then not refunding it. I might be wrong but isn't that theft.

Someone mentioned something about mutual trust.
People like Pompey ruins this for honest people.

Reedy, you should ride this wave to shore. Report this to who ever in all media you possibly can so that all potential customers can see what they are all about.

Nip the crooked company in the bud.

Good luck buddy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next