Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC). - New users not working currently, New users please use 'City Bug Club' Facebook instead

It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:32 pm 

Drives: 107 & Zafira B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbRrfaxVkRY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:49 am 

Drives: peugeot 107
many will not talk about it in public due to the the way the law will say thay are being raciest but it is going to turn bloody sooner or later you can see the tensions rising more and more every year

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:45 pm 

Drives: C1 Phase 3; 107 Ph 1
I must confess kaliope, that I'm a little bemused here. A couple of years back you expressed concern about some British peoples' attitudes to to Poles and yet you make a post (apparently) supporting Britain First. For what ever reason BF seems to somehow have gained a lot of support in Poland but they are exactly the same kind of people who often complain about "Poles coming over here and taking our jobs" in the UK. BF's target (as seen in that wonderfully biassed bit of propaganda, with selected-to-make-them-sound-as-threatening-as-possible sound bites from the Muslims they intentionally aggravated) is the various Muslim communities in Britain but other groups with similar motivations as BF have almost identical agendas where Poles (and other Eastern Europeans, as well as many other immigrant and minority peoples) are singled out as undesirables.

I'm not saying that there aren't problems (goodness knows, there are many) and I'm not saying all individuals within any minority group are wonderful, they most certainly are not. But remember too that BF is a fascist party (by definition - not opinion), started by a Christian fundamentalist with members from earlier organisations such as the extreme and often violent British National Party and National Front before that; groups that had/have many members who espouse Nazi ideals, use Nazi symbolism in their organisations (e.g. Combat 18, often associated with the BNP, use the number 18 because it is 1 and 8 which ties in with A and H from the alphabet and stands for Adolf Hitler). So, BF definitely has an agenda, they are extreme and extremists, by their very nature, never give a balanced view. I wouldn't view anything they produce as an accurate representation of the truth. President Trump apparently likes them though. Take from that what you will.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:27 am 

Drives: 2006 C1
Firstly l don't like talking about Politics. Born 1954 East London all bombed out England was a mess. Today is the Anniversary of when the first immigrants set foot on in the UK. They were welcomed by most people, they were needed to do jobs that Engish people didn't want to do. Road sweeping, shoe shines all the bricks that needed to be cleaned up.
Now we have Racism.
In Germany it accepts refugees. But the Bayern part of the Country now wishes to be exempt from this ruling. 2 days ago the police arrested several Refugees building a Bio-Bomb l think in it was Reizin.
Strange you mention Trump my opinion he doesn't know his arse from his elbow.
Allowing his (wife) to wear that coat absolute madness.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:06 pm 

Drives: C1 Phase 3; 107 Ph 1
brixtonboy wrote:
Strange you mention Trump my opinion he doesn't know his arse from his elbow.
Allowing his (wife) to wear that coat absolute madness.

Comment of the thread right there. You win. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:39 pm 

Drives: Citroen C1 1.0 2011
The guy with the ricin wasn't a refugee. He's Tunisian, with a German wife. Immigrant is one thing, refugee is different.
The sarin attack in Tokyo had nothing to do with refugees or immigrants. Nor anthrax one in usa . Not all the idiots in the world are "aliens". I live in in Brussels, and the recent bombers were born here. They were not immigrants (I am one...)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:53 am 

Drives: 107 & Zafira B
Have a read
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/0 ... ures-show/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... where.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eveal.html

https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/01/swede ... -go-zones/