Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:53 pm 

Drives: PEUGEOT 107
Took sister's Pug 108 for it's MOT today, passed all ok, she had MOT extension, but thought get it done before the potential rush and it good to know it all working as it should.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:11 am 

Drives: `66 Reggae Rhythm
Anybody that knows me knows my posts go on and on, sorry about that it's a fact of life.
Everything l stick on my Jacky is not straight. Shame that. I bought 8 reflective strips only about 4 inches long and self adhesive. Nights are drawing in and so I thought they would be good for when you open the door in the dark. They have the word open on them. Stored carefully, then l they disappeared from the envelope, only 1 was left.
Cleaned the door inner edge and fitted it. TODAY YES TODAY HAPPY FORUM MEMBERS.
NOW YOU CAN SLEEP SOUNDLY. GOOD NIGHT BB

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:31 pm 

Drives: C1
Next project for the go-cart

Looking to purchase a Large center reversing light as its quite dark round my garage. Then I can have two foglights.

Happy days.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:00 pm 

Drives: PEUGEOT 107
Oil and filter change on sister's 108 today, as well as other checks and lubrications, easy and straight forward as ever.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:20 pm 

Drives: `66 Reggae Rhythm
Been having a rattle on left and right curves only hearing it since I got new hearing aids. Boy it's annoying
it's coming from the right side not loud or anything. Stripped everything out door pockets,glove box and even under the floor mat. Found the window breaker and seat belt cutter that I bought years ago was rattling although the screws were tight. It was under the o/s floor mat. Test drive tomorrow will provide the answer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:25 pm 

Drives: 107 Urban '09
New spark plugs in, old ones were definitely past their best and it's my fault for not getting around to the job sooner. Plopped in a new filter too, and did a tidy up of the car.

Alas, my pug has been stricken with water ingress into the boot (many thanks for the recent weather). So the investigations shall begin.

Need to replace drop links at some point, but don't currently have the tools (all my jack and stands are in another part of the country). And the car definitely needs a wash :(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:41 pm 

Drives: 14 Plate Peugeot 107
Finally, after multiple failed attempts (Kept forgetting the extra large socket needed) managed to get the gear oil changed!
Along with replacing the coolant, replacing the droplinks (much faffing and swearing, and some blood (trapped edge of finger, only superficial, but formed a blood blister which promptly burst >.<), replacing the brake discs and pads (including new pad fitting shim thingies and slider pins/boots).

Only thing desperately needed doing was the droplinks (as don't think they would have passed the MOT I need to get done by the 25th). Brake pads weren't too bad, but as I got new ones just in case, decided was as well fitting them.

Definitely need to wash Kari, but otherwise I'm hoping it should be able to fly through the MOT with no issues (only advisories last two MOT's were front tyres both times (first one, as wheels had worn as were one's that came with the car when I got it, last one tracking issue meant one year old/ 8000 mile tyres had worn unevenly)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25