Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC). - New users not working currently, New users please use 'City Bug Club' Facebook instead

It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:51 pm 

Drives: PEUGEOT 107
Enjay wrote:
MOT - passed, no advisories. :D

Always good to hear, you can enjoy another year of happy bug motoring :D

To calm down after an England win in World Cup, checked fluid levels today and then bath time for our 107 and Astra cars.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:42 pm 

Drives: 2007 C1
Catastrophic battery failure. Internal fault. So the tiny battery (11 years old) has been replaced with a Bosch S4 004 (075 size). Now looks much less 'Noddy car'.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:47 pm 

Drives: PEUGEOT 107
GavJ wrote:
Catastrophic battery failure. Internal fault. So the tiny battery (11 years old) has been replaced with a Bosch S4 004 (075 size). Now looks much less 'Noddy car'.

Impressive life span on the previous battery, hopefully the Bosch will last as long, we had a Bosch S5 in our old Fiesta and I surprised to find it was 8 years old and still going ok.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:45 am 

Drives: 2008 Citroen C1 Code
I replaced the Varta battery in my C1 earlier this year after the MOT tester said it was down to 25% capacity (I had fitted the cold climate diesel battery so it was well rated!), it still started OK but I don't want any hassles come the winter.

2015 Skoda Octavia 1.4TSI Elegance estate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:48 am 

Drives: 2006 C1
Oil and filter, Air filter and Pollen filter.
I had removed the Iridium plugs last week they we're unworn as was expected. The belt looked unworn
Also l just keep it lubed and adjusted.

The Pollen Filter was a pain for some reason and then plot it just sort of slid in. Today my spare ribs are killing me. I was doing this at my GF's and lost my keys also.
Not a good day.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:17 pm 

Drives: 2007 C1
Steve107 wrote:
GavJ wrote:

Impressive life span on the previous battery, hopefully the Bosch will last as long, we had a Bosch S5 in our old Fiesta and I surprised to find it was 8 years old and still going ok.

I'm not optimistic the car will make another 11 months and pass it's MOT nevermind 11 years! Lol
3 years on from it first starting to use oil and everybody saying "get rid ASAP" it still keeps going.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:10 pm 

brixtonboy wrote:
Oil and filter, Air filter and Pollen filter.
I had removed the Iridium plugs last week they we're unworn as was expected. The belt looked unworn
Also l just keep it lubed and adjusted.

The Pollen Filter was a pain for some reason and then plot it just sort of slid in. Today my spare ribs are killing me. I was doing this at my GF's and lost my keys also.
Not a good day.

After sorting through my car and not finding the keys, the brain starts thinking we're could they be.
Stripped my work tools out completely not there. 2 bin's the shed in which I build my electric cars.
She was worrying about the Security lock key l have for the house door. Not quite sure why.
I thought just tell the insurance.
Checked all my waste again no luck.
She asked me to take out the paper waste there l saw the Mann boxes not there.
As l came back to the door there she was, with my keys in her hand.
As l had put my work jeans in the cupboard l left the keys on top of them, don't ask me why.
The moral is use your spare key for working on your car. It's cheaper to replace.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:26 pm 

Drives: Toyota Aygo
I just fitted the upgraded pioneer front speakers, although it does sound better I still think it needs more bass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:30 pm 

NickG wrote:
I just fitted the upgraded pioneer front speakers, although it does sound better I still think it needs more bass

What are you typing in to find the forum in Tapatalk on your iPhone??
I can never find it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:32 pm 

Drives: Toyota Aygo
brixtonboy wrote:
NickG wrote:

What are you typing in to find the forum in Tapatalk on your iPhone??
I can never find it.

My inbox within tapatalk has a ongoing chat, where you can type things it asks you to sign in then I click on that

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next