Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC). - New users not working currently, New users please use 'City Bug Club' Facebook instead

It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:43 pm 

Drives: PEUGEOT 107
Admit our 108 does drive different to our 107 and have been caught out a few times, I put it down to different gearing/ecu on the 108 compared to 107, when doing similar speeds/gears in our 108 it sometimes struggles, but I don't drive it much so maybe a familiarity thing or maybe my cr*p driving!

To be fair I did some motorway driving in the 108 last few days with the aircon on and it behaved itself ok and didn't have any issues. Some of my driving issues with our 108 could be me reacting to the darn 'shift' light however much I try ignore it, I'm driving the car so I will change gear when "I WANT TO", thank you very much!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:49 pm 

Drives: 2015 Citroen C1 Feel
Steve107 wrote:
Admit our 108 does drive different to our 107 and have been caught out a few times, I put it down to different gearing/ecu on the 108 compared to 107, when doing similar speeds/gears in our 108 it sometimes struggles, but I don't drive it much so maybe a familiarity thing or maybe my cr*p driving!

To be fair I did some motorway driving in the 108 last few days with the aircon on and it behaved itself ok and didn't have any issues. Some of my driving issues with our 108 could be me reacting to the darn 'shift' light however much I try ignore it, I'm driving the car so I will change gear when "I WANT TO", thank you very much!
Sometimes tells you to shift down at 70mph!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

danemersuk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:03 pm 

Drives: 14 Plate Peugeot 107
Long time no post :)

I've just changed the spark plugs in my Kari (I'm working through an intermediate service, since I don't know what was actually done last year before I bought it - dealer said the did a full service, but didn't complete the service book, so not certain.) Done the engine air filter and pollen filter a week or so ago. Just need to find somewhere suitable to do the oil change (As I live on a hill, and no driveway, so need somewhere flat to jack up onto stands to do), and when I get an ezibleed, the brake fluid.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:17 pm 

Drives: 107 Urban '09
Quietly ticked over 50,000 on the commute home yesterday. There's a couple things I might do soon if I can get a whole day to spend on the car. Insurance due next month so time to start budgeting/shopping around. Front right brakes developed a bit of a squeak but it's pishing it out this weekend - still loads of tread on the pads from when I checked a few weeks back, so I don't think it's that.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14