Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC). - New users not working currently, New users please use 'City Bug Club' Facebook instead

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:03 pm 

Drives: c1 2015 feel
Hello Paul,

Thank you for your email. Apple is not a member of the Car Connectivity Consortium; CCC Administration is not privy to individual company implementation plans. We encourage you to contact Apple (manufacturer) directly for that information.

For the current MirrorLink® Certified Product Listing please visit https://cert.mirrorlink.com/ProductListing/.

Best regards,
CCC Administration

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:02 pm 

Drives: Citroen C1 Feel
Hi, I've just purchased a new Citroen C1 and obviously am having the same problems.

If anybody finds out anything more i would love to hear about it, is there a new update out for the software and how would i go about finding out which version of the software is installed on my unit?
i checked the version number in the info page of the radio but it didnt correspond with what you guys have been talking about in the thread.

Thanks,

Chris

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:39 am 

Drives: Red C1 VTR 5D (2013)
Just found this http://www.mirrorlink.com/sites/default/files/PR%20CCC%20PSA%20FINAL.pdf hope it will be rolled out to existing vehicles.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:07 am 

Drives: C1 e-VTI 2015
It is, there's an update on the French MyPeugeot for the 108 which adds several more phones to the compatible list.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:58 am 

Drives: Red C1 VTR 5D (2013)
Have you got a link? My French is a bit rusty but there is always google translate :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:16 pm 

Drives: 64 C1 Feel 5 Door
Has anyone had any further joy with this mirror link feature?

It would be good to have it working on my C1 Feel.

I've got an iPhone 5C.

- Carpet mats
- Mudflaps
Citroën Xantia Activa
Citroën C5 HDi 16v VTR Estate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:35 am 

Drives: C1 e-VTI 2015
Citroën customer service told me they can't comment on whether an update will be made available in the future. On the Peugeot forum a French 108 owner says the update isn't on his MyPeugeot like the link says it should be

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:09 pm 

Drives: C1 Feel 2016
Hi I've just joined as I'm taking delivery of a c1 feel 5dr tomorrow. The iPhone mirror link solution I've taken a particular interest in and received this thread from Citroen UK in last couple of days..

Hello. I am just about to take delivery of a C1 Feel. I know there is problems with the App in car to connect apple iPhones of iOS 8 and above, Please could you give me any info at all on this. It is well known that it does not work with latest apple iPhones . Please can you assist?

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for getting back in touch and congratulations on your new purchase [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] We're thrilled to hear you'll be joining the C1 club.

New C1 Mirror Screen technology is currently compatible with the following smartphones:

iPhone 4
iPhone 4S - Not currently compatible with iOS8 and above
Samsung Galaxy S3 3G
Samsung Galaxy S3 4G
Samsung Note 2

With modern technology and software on newer devices constantly being updated, we’ll always look to review what changes can be made to make as many handsets as possible compatible, but at this moment we can’t confirm whether future software updates will be available, and if so what handsets will be compatible.

Best Wishes,
Citroën UK

Hi Citroen,

Thanks for your quick response to my query. Could I say though that a highly advertised function of the C1 is in fact a white elephant in terms of its ability. Is this a problem for the head unit manufacturers or the APP in CAR developers to rectify? Only a very small handful of Smartphones are compatible. This does seem extremely embarrassing for somebody in this era of TECH.

I am however still very much looking forward to my new little car this Saturday

Any response from Citroen greatly appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your further message.

At the time mirror link was being tested and developed, these were the handsets being used which allowed for their compatibility. Citroën manufacture vehicle’s to the highest quality standard and will provide the best technology available at the time.

We're afraid that it wouldn’t be possible to upgrade these options in vehicles as quickly as smartphone manufacturers launch new handsets and OS updates. We hope this information helps.

Best Wishes,
Citroën UK

Cop out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:05 pm 

Drives: Citroen C1 Vti Flair
Hi all,
I have managed to fully use mirrorlink with my S7 edge and modified drivelink which is listed on here to download.
Also used Facebook messenger, sygic navigation and also rockscout with Spotify on. Full mirrorlink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:09 pm 

Drives: Citroen C1 Vti Flair
apjashley1 wrote:
Has anone tried the modified DriveLink app from http://www.colmoschinxtreme.com/android ?

Installed this today and works a treat with my Samsung s7 edge full mirrorlink with just a standard usb lead
Facebook messenger, sygic navigation and rockscout with Spotify

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next