Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:33 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:10 pm 

Drives: C1 1.2 flair 64
Forget using any link apart from Bluetooth for the foreseeable future. My dealer gave me £100 towards a satnav instead. Works for me. My engine is not clunky or noisy at speed or idle. I would have your dealer take a look. You are running it in carefully, aren't you? Fuel consumption wise, mine started off in the high thirtys and with 500 miles on the clock is in the high 40`s now. That should improve as my dealer at Citroen Leicester says best consumption wont be seen till you have done about 1500 miles. :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:49 pm 

Drives: C1 1.2VTi Flair
Ive done over 7k in mine so far, all motorway miles. Im gonna have a chat with the dealer when I take it in for its 10k service. Straighten some things out, then see how we get on from there regarding what to do next, ie hand it back or carry on with it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:42 pm 

Drives: 2005 Peugeot 107 3dr
rosgillies wrote:
Forget using any link apart from Bluetooth for the foreseeable future. My dealer gave me £100 towards a satnav instead. Works for me. My engine is not clunky or noisy at speed or idle. I would have your dealer take a look. You are running it in carefully, aren't you? Fuel consumption wise, mine started off in the high thirtys and with 500 miles on the clock is in the high 40`s now. That should improve as my dealer at Citroen Leicester says best consumption wont be seen till you have done about 1500 miles. :P

What do Citroen recommend as a 'running in' procedure for the C1? I'm looking to get a 1.2 C1 in February but I'm worried about what I need to do about 'running it in' as it'll be my first brand new car.

Ben

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:05 pm 

Drives: C1 1.2 flair 64
New technology oils and materials mean that running in is not as involved as in earlier times. However, Care should be taken for the first 600mls. No full throttle operation if you can avoid it, accelerate smoothly to your given target speed. It`s not the speed you are at, within reason, it`s how you load the engine parts getting there. Use the right gear for the moment, as you will feel the car struggle if you use too low a gear. Better a few revs going on in say second or third gear than trying to go up a hill at 30mph in 5th. See, keep the load light. One thing I recommend although some would disagree is to change the oil and filter at 1000 miles to get rid of any swarf that has accumulated during the first miles. I know that the service interval on todays cars can be as high as 12000 miles, but would you want that new swarf running around in there for what could be a couple of years. Cost of oil and filter no contest as far as I`m concerned to ensure a clean engine.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:13 pm 

Drives: c1 2015 feel
This is what I got from Citroen today. Disappointing that my car is 2015 and my phone is 2012!

Hello Paul

Thanks for getting in touch with us recently on social media about the mirror screen on your Citroën C1. I’m really sorry this isn’t available for you and can understand how frustrating this must be.

An update is due in the first quarter of 2015 but at this moment in time I can’t confirm which handsets will become compatible. I’m afraid I’m unable to say exactly when this will be, however please feel free to contact your local Citroën dealer or us on a periodic basis.

Once this update is available, all Citroën dealers will be made aware of this.

I know this isn’t the answer you were looking for but I hope it clarifies our position on the matter.

Thanks for taking the time to contact Citroën customer relations on this occasion.

Kind regards

Becci Adam
Customer Relations Manager
02476 884191

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:26 pm 

Drives: 108 Top! Allure 1.2
I have an S5 but my wee sis has a iphone 4s which doesn't work, this is what a got from peugeot
Dear Mr MacKellar, 

Thank you for your recent email regarding the Mirror Link facility in the Peugeot 108. 

We have not been notified of any specific release date as yet for the Mirror Link update. We would recommend you keep in contact with your local dealership who will have all the up date news with regards to this matter. 

Kind Regards 

Julia Bové 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:39 pm 

Drives: 108 Top! Allure 1.2
Well the latest Galaxy S5 update for android lollipop brung mirrorlink to me it connects but shows no apps gonna investigate further

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:36 pm 
Moderator & Club Rep

Drives: DS3r Loeb Replica
ooooh, maybe we are getting somewhere then.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:54 am 

Drives: C1 1.2VTi Flair
Mackellar wrote:
Well the latest Galaxy S5 update for android lollipop brung mirrorlink to me it connects but shows no apps gonna investigate further

I have a Sony Xperia Z3 and it always been able to connect, even displays the safety notice, but like yours doesn't show any compatible apps. However, you might be able to download the app that samsung produced to interface with the mirrorlink capabilities whereas it would not run on my phone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:03 am 

Drives: C1 e-VTI 2015
Has anone tried the modified DriveLink app from http://www.colmoschinxtreme.com/android ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next