Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:34 pm 
Moderator & Club Rep

Drives: DS3r Loeb Replica
Nothing on my end yet, best you guys complaining to Citroen uk as most dealers know very little about the cars.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:44 pm 

Drives: C1 2014 Flair
My most recent useful email from Citroen Customer Service

"---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 12 November 2014 at 12:33
Subject: Case number: 15698569
To: XXXXXXX@XXXXXXXXX

Hello Dean

Thanks for your email though I’m sorry if my previous reply hadn’t got through to you.

I understand your frustration at the situation and below have looked to make response on behalf of the manufacturer; I’m afraid I’m unable to speak for Evans Halshaw and their discussions with you at the time of your purchase.

It has come to my attention in the last week that Citroën UK are looking in to the possibility of a software update for iPhone 5, 5C and 5S connectivity which, if successfully tested and released, may be available at the end of the year. At this time it’s advised that any update would be without charge to customers however any accessory or cabling required as part of this update would be charged for. I cannot confirm either a time frame or that this release is certain to take place.

As I’m unable to give you the assurances you’re looking for I’m happy to be able to make a one off gesture of goodwill to provide a TomTom sat nav via our dealer network in full and final settlement of your case without admission of liability. If this is something you’d like to take up then please do let me know by reply so that I can organise this directly with the dealership.

I trust the above better explains our position and how I can help; thanks again for getting back in touch.

Kind regards

Alex Barrett
Customer Relations Manager
02476 884 885"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:11 pm 

Drives: 2006 C1
Wow looks like Alex might be in for a roasting from his bosses when all the orders for tomtoms come in. I have an iPhone 5 no mirror thing but can write a complaint letter who knows might work lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:18 pm 

Drives: C1 2014 Flair
Worth a go, they do ask you for registration and everything though

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:07 pm 
Moderator & Club Rep

Glad your getting some assistance Dno1906.

Brixtonboy, I don't think Alex would be in any sort of trouble from bosses. I've personally had hire cars and financial compensation from Citroen after issues with my first ds3 which far out weighed the cost of a TomTom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:43 am 

Drives: 2006 C1
Glad to hear you have had help from them. How would they feel about giving away tom-toms to all owners of the iPhone models that don't sync up I wonder?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:44 pm 
Moderator & Club Rep

Much better than doing nothing and having lots of annoyed customers. At least they are offering an alternative until they can find a full solution.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:48 pm 

Drives: C1 1.2VTi Flair
So to summarise not one person has got this mirrorlink to work with either of the compatible devices or with any other device.

I'm tempted to give mine back next available time because longer I've got the car more things are disappointing me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:42 pm 

Drives: 2005 Peugeot 107 3dr
HoTdiGiTi wrote:
So to summarise not one person has got this mirrorlink to work with either of the compatible devices or with any other device.

I'm tempted to give mine back next available time because longer I've got the car more things are disappointing me.

What things have disappointed you about your C1? Obviously the mirror link issue is a problem at the moment but eventually Citroen will find a solution.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:12 pm 

Drives: C1 1.2VTi Flair
Yes the MirrorLink is one, the mpg is another (48mpg) mostly motorway, salesman said id get about 65mpg depending on driving style. Lastly the engine rattles and clunks a lot. Might be sound proofing not as thick as premium cars, so you here it more.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next