Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:17 pm 
Moderator & Club Rep

Drives: DS3r Loeb Replica
If you guys are still having issues, let me know the version number of your head units os and I will see if I can compare it to a Citroen contact for the latest os version

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:57 pm 

Drives: C1 1.2VTi Flair
dno1906 wrote:
HoTdiGiTi wrote:
I have an iPhone 5 and that won't link with the unit also, @CitroenUK have said to me via twitter that they've looked into it internally and feel its a question best answered by @pioneeruk. Their silence is deafening. quote]

Hi, any chance of a screenshot of this post from Citroen on your Twitter? I contacted Pioneer first and they said the update has been released to Citroen that resolves this (pre iOS8). I'm trying to stir Citroen up into getting it sorted and that along with my stuff from Pioneer would be useful to tie them down?

I hope this helps you!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:23 pm 

Drives: C1 2014 Flair
T0RRES 92 wrote:
If you guys are still having issues, let me know the version number of your head units os and I will see if I can compare it to a Citroen contact for the latest os version

Hi Torres 92. Version number is 0621 for OS.

Thank you in advance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:31 pm 
Moderator & Club Rep

dno1906 wrote:
T0RRES 92 wrote:

Hi Torres 92. Version number is 0621 for OS.

Thank you in advance
emailed my contact tonight and will let you know when I hear back.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:46 pm 

Any update on this?
I complained in Twitter and someone from citroen contacted me, but they didn't really have a clue what was going on and just kept saying its compatible with the iPhone 4, 4s and the 2 androids everytime I mentioned the iPhone 5s, he said he couldn't assure me that it would be compatible and said there might or might not be any future updates and that all dealers where aware of this when the car was announced (mine told me it should be compatible when I ordered in July as they had not been informed of any incompatibility with the system) I said I had an old iPhone 4 and would that work and what cable can I use, he said just the normal phone cable! I said about the special cable so he had to call someone else to confirm this then said yes it needed the £50 cable. He did however immediately offer me the iPhone 4 cable for free I just need to get my dealer to order it. I hoping to get it and maybe try a lightning to 30pin adapter but don't hold out much hope for it working with either my iPhone 5s or 4 lol!

Other than that I've been enjoying the car, did 6 hours on the motorway yesterday and was driving it just like the DS3 I've downgraded from, pretty impressed really! It is the 1.2 tho.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:01 pm 

Hi,

I've pretty much had the same experience as you but Citroen Cust Service have finally accepted they have the upgrade and are testing it and it should be released any day now. I said I wanted some more information on a date of release and after some tooing and froing a customer service manager is supposed to be calling me back in the next few days. I will keep you updated!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:47 pm 
Moderator & Club Rep

Still nothing back from my contact but I am at the Paris motorshow tomorrow's with citroen so will do some testing and information finding there

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:37 pm 

Excellent! I received a call from customer service manager this afternoon who seems much more helpful than the ground crew. He apologised that he didn't have any solid dates to tell me yet but would be dealing with this to get one and relay it to me.

He is also going to look at the cable needed for 5 and 5s. I was thinking the other day and a standard USB cable and audio cable may work but I think the Y cable maybe bring something extra as it takes the audio from the jack where your charger goes instead of the headphone jack I believe? Anyone with an iPhone 4s cable know if this is the case?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:42 pm 
Moderator & Club Rep

Well i know the the old apple 30 pin has its now pins for audio where as the lightening does not, so unless the unit can request one of the digital pins to transfer audio, then both the lightening (Control/Power) and 3.5mm (Audio) is needed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:23 pm 

Drives: 64 C1 Feel 5 Door
Have you had any updates on this?

It would be useful to have the satnav option within the mirrorlink and it seems pointless advertising this feature from the off when it only supported very few phones.

Maybe I'll ask my dealer about it

- Carpet mats
- Mudflaps
Citroën Xantia Activa
Citroën C5 HDi 16v VTR Estate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next