Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC). - New users not working currently, New users please use 'City Bug Club' Facebook instead

It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: New Aygo.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:01 pm 

Drives: Peugeot 107 2012
I made the decision to go to my local Toyota dealer yesterday to get a trade in price on my 12 plate 107 and they offered me £3000 against a 2015 Aygo X Play with touchscreen up for £7495 with just over 3.5k miles on it. It had only been traded in earlier that day but it's in white and just needs a damn good clean. I've bit the bullet and put a deposit on it and just hope I've done the right thing I love the 107 but the ride and engine noise are starting to get wearing.

Post subject: Re: New Aygo.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:05 pm 

Drives: peugeot 107
mrs loves the new aygo and in white she had one for hire via the insurance and loved it hates the new 107/citroen back end have to admit i think they could have done alot better

Post subject: Re: New Aygo.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:07 pm 

Drives: PEUGEOT 107
You won't be disappointed, my sister got a 108 last year and it much smoother, quieter drive than our 107. They have just improved lots of little things, like sensible leccy windows, proper glovebox, better front seats (3 door), readable dipstick on 1.0, as you say better DAB stereo, etc. etc. It does drive differently, more for economy, the 'shift' light is annoying, but sure you will like it.

Good thing with the Aygo, is Toyota having slightly better interiors by adding some extra touches, I got hold of x-play gear knob and surround for our 108, and it does just lift it a bit. Let us know what you think when you get it, bet you can't wait now!

I quite like the 108 rear end, one good thing is it seems to stay alot cleaner than our 107's bottom lol. Like the new Aygo, bold styling, but sister preferred look of 108 so went with that.