Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:47 pm 

Drives: C1 2015 1.2L Flair
I was just wondering if there was any way to connect my phone to the screen for maps or anything? It says it has mirrorlink which seems to be an old standard and I can't find much about it online. I've connected my phone for calls and music already but it would be good if I can just get maps on the sreeen so I don't have to use a stand for my phone of anyone knows a way? Thanks for any help :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:09 pm 

Drives: 14 Plate Peugeot 107
If you've got a 2 button model (pre 2018 I think), then mirrorlink won't work. It went the way of minidisk - short life and outdated almost immediately, so it doesn't work with newer phones (iphone 4 is last one that works with it/ galaxy s3 I think was last android model)).

If you can get a newer 3 button version, then you can get apple carplay/ android auto to work to do that I believe. Other than that I don't know if anyone got things working in another way.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:40 pm 

Drives: C1 2015 1.2L Flair
That's a shame. It is the 2 button one. I hoped there might be some way to get it working by downloading a 3rd party app or something but I haven't found anything. My dad still has his old iPhone 4 so I'll maybe give that a try next time I see him. Probably won't be very practical but might be interesting to try and get it working.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:17 pm 
Club Founder

Drives: Was C1 1.0 2005
Yeah the 2 button one is obsolete sadly. Its finding the download for the phone app as its gone now I believe.

The NEW improved CityBugStore! - For all your C1, 107, 108 and Aygo needs. Support the club! Club Members Discount, enter code C1OC at checkout