C1OC - CityBugClub - Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:47 pm 

Drives: 2009 C1 VTR
i've been asked to post this thread by wee mac, the winner of car of the year 2013 :) i'd just like to take the chance to say congratulations. here's my post for winning it last year. thanks again!

2012 - allantbdm

here's how the car looked at the time. mostly standard, kept clean with a few bits added on :)

ImageImage

it's come a long way since then though, with the addition of alloy wheels, lowering springs & some aesthetic touches :)

still keeping it clean. 2014 will see the car stay mostly the same visually, with the front & rear bumpers & bonnet being resprayed, and the rest of the paint corrected. some more track orientated mods are in the pipeline also.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:59 pm 
Area Rep

Drives: Citroën C1
Well done to allan from last year. Still love that C1 man it looks sweet. I take a little inspiration form it, you might have guessed :roll: 8-)

2013 - Wee Mac

(I will get a better quality picture up a some point, for now it's all I have)
Ignore the dent in the door, I cry every time I see it :cry:

Thanks for the votes guys make it worth while modding my car know that some people appreciate the effort.

Hopefully get a few thing done at during my Easter break, Alloy refurbishment is at the top of the list, I might do a few thing to make it look a bit more subtle... Going to touch up all the wee blemishes at some point as well (like that door for starters)

But good luck for next year :wave:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]