Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC). - New users not working currently, New users please use 'City Bug Club' Facebook instead

It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Skoda Fabia vRS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:29 pm 

Drives: Citroen C1 1.0 2011
No, not really. I don't drive so much anymore. I drove about 30kkm the first year, and then less than 10kkm/year, most of the time she just stays in the garage. I go to work by bicycle, shopping with the c1, on holidays by plane...
I was thinking actually to replace it with a smaller one (a hot hatch for instance) but I gave up, for the same reason : I don't really need a car. But I don't want to sell it either.
I will replace it maybe later, with an automatic car that my wife can drive too, but I want a really big difference in terms of technology. For the time being it is still up to date, there was no major revolution in the car business to put mine in a museum, it still feels new and it drives like a dream, so I can't convince myself to replace it unless the new one comes directly from star trek and has a dilithiun warp engine