Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:11 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:38 pm 
Offline
Area Rep
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:31 pm
Posts: 4768
Location: Motherwell
Drives: Citroën C1
1200hrs in the carpark at hawes, you up for it raymondo?

I ll update the first post with all the deatails

_________________
John - Mechanical Guru :ugeek:
Scottish Area Rep
Citroën C1
Alfa Romeo 159 Turismo Sport
Renault 5 Auto


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:41 pm 
Offline
Full Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 242
Location: County Durham
Drives: red 1.2 flair
how many are meeting at scotch corner for the drive to hawes :D

_________________
OLD GUYS RULE still crazy after all these beers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:08 pm 
Offline
Area Rep
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 3090
Drives: Aygo D4D Sport
Not sure if i can make it, ill see if i can jiggle round my plans and the farm :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:08 am 
Offline
Area Rep
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 3090
Drives: Aygo D4D Sport
ash883 wrote:
how many are meeting at scotch corner for the drive to hawes :D


I should now be up for the day, ive rearragned things, so ill actaully be coming up from wakefield instead of darlo but i will still go via scotch corner. If anybody want to meet we could meet at the services at say 11? Gives us plenty of time to get up there.
I should hopefully be up for all of it. my car should be going to have a fuel pump replaced tomorrow so i hope ill get it back in time :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:29 pm 
Offline
Full Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 242
Location: County Durham
Drives: red 1.2 flair
emile1920 wrote:
ash883 wrote:
how many are meeting at scotch corner for the drive to hawes :D


I should now be up for the day, ive rearragned things, so ill actaully be coming up from wakefield instead of darlo but i will still go via scotch corner. If anybody want to meet we could meet at the services at say 11? Gives us plenty of time to get up there.
I should hopefully be up for all of it. my car should be going to have a fuel pump replaced tomorrow so i hope ill get it back in time :)


sounds good to me i am coming from durham so scotch corner services at 11 it is :thumbs:

_________________
OLD GUYS RULE still crazy after all these beers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:36 pm 
Offline
Area Rep
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 3090
Drives: Aygo D4D Sport
ash883 wrote:
emile1920 wrote:
ash883 wrote:
how many are meeting at scotch corner for the drive to hawes :D


I should now be up for the day, ive rearragned things, so ill actaully be coming up from wakefield instead of darlo but i will still go via scotch corner. If anybody want to meet we could meet at the services at say 11? Gives us plenty of time to get up there.
I should hopefully be up for all of it. my car should be going to have a fuel pump replaced tomorrow so i hope ill get it back in time :)


sounds good to me i am coming from durham so scotch corner services at 11 it is :thumbs:


Brill ill let you know if I don't get car back In time :),it's in the garage now and I have an extremely appalling ling original Renault clio as a replacement which I there about refuse to drive. I may take the tractor home instead :P
I live just off the junction above scotch corner so it's close anybody else up for meeting?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:00 am 
Offline
Full Member

Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:46 pm
Posts: 70
Drives: C1
Can't believe this is all happening on my one Sunday a month at work lol gutted


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:33 pm 
Offline
Area Rep
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 3090
Drives: Aygo D4D Sport
Sorry lads I'm going to have to bail, my cars still in the garage waiting for a transplant :(
(Furl pump)
I have a shitty Clio but I feel a bit sillly turning up in that :P
Can we do another meet on that area again soon? I'd love to go next time.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:56 pm 
Offline
Area Rep
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:31 pm
Posts: 4768
Location: Motherwell
Drives: Citroën C1
emile1920 wrote:
I have a shitty Clio but I feel a bit sillly turning up in that :P
Can we do another meet on that area again soon? I'd love to go next time.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2


Turn up in the Clio :thumbs: :wave:

_________________
John - Mechanical Guru :ugeek:
Scottish Area Rep
Citroën C1
Alfa Romeo 159 Turismo Sport
Renault 5 Auto


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:04 pm 
Offline
Area Rep
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 pm
Posts: 3090
Drives: Aygo D4D Sport
Hmmmm, okay i will, but promise not to laugh at me?
im a bit annoyed, id just fitted a new stereo and stuff in the car just before it went in and ive received new Ariel and facia yesterday and i wanted to fit them. Ah well, so okay ill be there, and also im still good for meeting at scotch corner!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group