Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)
http://www.c1oc.co.uk/forum/

Castle combe
http://www.c1oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3433
Page 5 of 8

Author:  Chrisicus [ Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Castle combe

This ought to be fun! Not looking forward to warding off Reedy though!

Author:  taffy047 [ Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Castle combe

reedy wrote:
taffy047 wrote:
pretty gutted cant make it even though i live 10 mins away from it im off to barnsley to cover bristol citys games photographying !

anyway spose its more money for mods !



come down for the morning then :)



wish i could but im leaving at 6am 4 hour drive and kick off is at 12 30 need to get there a bit befor to get prep done ! :(

Author:  Reedy [ Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Castle combe

taffy047 wrote:
wish i could but im leaving at 6am 4 hour drive and kick off is at 12 30 need to get there a bit befor to get prep done ! :(



gutted, were gonna be out having fun ;)

oh and i'll be getting paid too ;)

Author:  pompey_bug [ Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Castle combe

the honda civic oc are going there on saturday too.

Author:  Chrisicus [ Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Castle combe

pompey_bug wrote:
the honda civic oc are going there on saturday too.


Are you coming John?

Author:  pompey_bug [ Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Castle combe

i was going to, but got invited to in car nation down brighton sea front from 10am till late, all types of modified cars. plus sky tv will be there too

Author:  Chrisicus [ Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Castle combe

pompey_bug wrote:
i was going to, but got invited to in car nation down brighton sea front from 10am till late, all types of modified cars. plus sky tv will be there too


Fair play, have a good one down there :)

Author:  pompey_bug [ Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Castle combe

Chrisicus wrote:
pompey_bug wrote:
i was going to, but got invited to in car nation down brighton sea front from 10am till late, all types of modified cars. plus sky tv will be there too


Fair play, have a good one down there :)


im only going depending on the weather.

Author:  Chrisicus [ Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Castle combe

pompey_bug wrote:
Chrisicus wrote:
pompey_bug wrote:
i was going to, but got invited to in car nation down brighton sea front from 10am till late, all types of modified cars. plus sky tv will be there too


Fair play, have a good one down there :)


im only going depending on the weather.


If the weathers bad come to Castle Coombe with us!

Author:  Reedy [ Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Castle combe

may have to invest in a coat.....


this weather is messed up, one minute its tipping it down, then its hot and feels like the middle of summer, then its raining again!


forecast says the morning should be alright, then the afternoon is a bit hit and miss....

so make sure you wax your bugs for some orgasmic beading!


anyone else wanna come down and have some fun? :)

Page 5 of 8 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/