Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:59 pm 

Drives: 2008 Peugeot 107
Bought this car 3 weeks ago and i still has not owned any car that i have not modified in some way so why should this one be any different. :D

First mod, Alpine speakers.

Second and third mod, voltage meter, USB power outlets and a Pioneer CD player. Pretty pleased how it turned out with the red, it looks even better in real life.

If i can find a outside temp gauge in the same series as the voltage meter and usb outlets it will find it's place with the others and i'm planning to build a subwoofer enclosure for four 6.5" woofers i bought for another car long ago. But the next mod will be a nice set of alloys with summer tires.

Last edited by Fredrik M on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:15 pm 
Area Rep

Drives: Citroën C1
Looking good buddy!

Alfa Romeo 159 Turismo Sport
Renault 5 Auto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:47 pm 

wee mac wrote:
Looking good buddy!

Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:01 pm 

Drives: C1 2012; 107 2009
Indeed, looking very smart.

I like the new digi-readout/USB sockets. I never even thought of using that location when I installed my USB.

You do realise that someone has fitted your steering wheel on the wrong side of the car though don't you? ;) :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:51 am 

Drives: Peugeot 107 Envy '13
Looks good! Very smart to put the USB chargers on that tray, as for me I always put my phone there for navigation.

I've bought almost the same Pioneer and hope to fit it in on Friday. But now I'm jealous on your voltage meter and USB combo ;)

Enjay wrote:
You do realise that someone has fitted your steering wheel on the wrong side of the car though don't you? ;) :lol:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:31 am 

Enjay wrote:
Indeed, looking very smart.

I like the new digi-readout/USB sockets. I never even thought of using that location when I installed my USB.

:lol: Seems awkward to have to open the door to change gears.

NoscopeDog wrote:
Looks good! Very smart to put the USB chargers on that tray, as for me I always put my phone there for navigation.

I've bought almost the same Pioneer and hope to fit it in on Friday. But now I'm jealous on your voltage meter and USB combo ;)

Enjay wrote:

:lol:

I have a magnetic phone holder in the window and bought a very short cable, pictures coming.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:24 pm 

Drives: PEUGEOT 107
Agree, looking good, the gauges always better in 3s ;) , not seem them before, do they do a water temp gauge in the range. As you upgraded the front speakers and stereo, if not done it already, I would fit some rear speakers to get full benefit of your new setup.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:47 pm 

Steve107 wrote:
Agree, looking good, the gauges always better in 3s ;) , not seem them before, do they do a water temp gauge in the range. As you upgraded the front speakers and stereo, if not done it already, I would fit some rear speakers to get full benefit of your new setup.

I have not found any water temp gauge or outer temp gauge as i really want to find. Found the voltmeter at a store with everything from car parts to home decor stuff and had to browse the internet for a while before i found the USB socket at a boat parts dealer.

This is how it looks with the phone attached.

A subwoofer will be the next step for the audio install.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:29 pm 

Drives: PEUGEOT 107
Fredrik M wrote:

Four 6.5 woofers :shock: , I got 2 in enclosure in my Mondeo and I thought that was enough, so can't wait to see how yours turns out. It will be like car show special bass boomer! Still got base in our 107 though, but only got a tinsy winsy underseat jobbie, but it does a job!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:44 pm 

Steve107 wrote:
Fredrik M wrote:

Four 6.5 woofers :shock: , I got 2 in enclosure in my Mondeo and I thought that was enough, so can't wait to see how yours turns out. It will be like car show special bass boomer! Still got base in our 107 though, but only got a tinsy winsy underseat jobbie, but it does a job!

Since i have them, why not. If it turns out to be too much base it can easily be adjusted down. :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next