Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC). - New users not working currently, New users please use 'City Bug Club' Facebook instead

It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Kari (My 107)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:41 pm 

Drives: 14 Plate Peugeot 107
Bit late after joining I guess, but finally getting to uploading a pic (and maybe more later) of my Pug, Kari. (2014 Active)

This pic is back from October when I first picked her up from the dealer (about 30 minutes prior to pic.) Can't really see as I've resized so not ludicrously huge image, but but there's a small chip in the windscreen (that I noticed 5 minutes after the picture, and that wasn't there when I'd left her to grab a coffee from inside the Tesco car park just before taking the picture. Careless workmen other side of car park went racing up car park and must have sent a bit of gravel flying as they went screaming along. I'd deliberately parked as far from the work as possible to avoid this as well, but means nothing if they race up the park in the trucks. :/)

I've since hit a kerb with the front right wheel a couple weeks ago (misjudged the height of the kerb due to leaf litter when parking partly on pavement as needed on my street), so have scuffed the front right wheel cover and marginally dented the steel rim. (>.<)

Not sure how much/ what I fully want to do mod-wise, but funding is very limited so most things will be a while to get done anyway.

Done so far:
Passenger light switch fitted.
Glove box lid fitted (though it's a mismatch in colour - light grey lid, dark dash, because I was too lazy to double check before ordering xD)
Glove box clip to let lid shut properly bought and fitted.
Interior light delay
Wind deflectors
Boot light (This.)
Longer rear wiper
Front Mud flaps fitted. Rears now also fitted (fun when I couldn't get the rear wheels off (until I get an extension for the wheel brace/wrench thing I guess), but I managed eventually to get them on - I just managed enough clearance with my drill to get pilot holes done, and some awkward angle screwing to fix them in place on the clips.)
Upgraded Stereo (Kenwood KDC X7200DAB head unit)
ELM module & Torque App

To Do (pretty much in order now, if they get done at all):
*Heated Mirrors - Not a priority now cold weather these would have been useful for is passed.
*Headlamp upgrade (nightbreaker or similar) - not urgent as mostly daylight/commuting in city anyway, and past darkest months too. But cheaper than scangauge purchase, so will do before it.
*Footwell lights (Not decided - not really something I need, and can't decide on a colour if I were to go for it)
*Possibly some more soundproofing (Noise not as bad as I was expecting given reviews/feedback around the web when looking into the bugs when I passed my test, but expect would be able to improve.)
*Scangauge

Exterior wise I'm not really sure. Also not sure about any interior styling/colouring (I am horrifically indecisive at the best of times xD). I think alloys may be nice, but cost means they are waaaay down list.

I should probably also get to taking some more photos. (Though need to give Kari a proper clean, and see if I can sort the couple minor scratches first.)

Last edited by PirateTimelord on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Kari (My 107)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:27 am 

Drives: 2015 Citroen C1 Feel
Looking good, I unfortunatly picked up a chip on the windscreen driving my new car home from the dealer too

danemersuk

Post subject: Re: Kari (My 107)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:24 pm 

Drives: 14 Plate Peugeot 107

Not much exterior visually changed really, but pics taken last month when I was up in Aviemore on holiday with the parents.

Wind deflectors, the new wheel trims (set A from the club shop), and aero wiper visible for front image, and the contoured mudflaps and longer wiper (And decal) visible on the rear. Waiting on delivery of new aero front wiper (as one in image is streaking a bit now) and LED (blue) console light kit to arrive and they'll be fitted. Then I can see if I need to change colour of my stereo much to match the new console light colour or not. :)