Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC). - New users not working currently, New users please use 'City Bug Club' Facebook instead

It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:45 pm 
Area Rep

Drives: Aygo D4D Sport
;) did you get the Massey reference haha. I'm glad you explained it it would have been bad having to explain my own joke

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:52 am 

Drives: yaris
emile1920 wrote:
Paddy Irishman and paddy chineese man are both living in Cork. every night paddy chineese man goes out for a pint in the local pub, and sits in the same spot at the bar.

one night paddy chineese man walks in to find paddy irishman sitting on his stool, when he asks him to get up paddy irishman laughs at him and tells him to feck off. paddy chineese man gets angry, jumps into the air screams and karate chops him on the back of the neck knocking him out cold Prêt bancaire, paddy chineese man walks up to the barman and says "when he wakes up tell him that was a 246 karate chop" and leaves.

Next night same thing, paddy irishman wont give up the stool, paddy chineese man gets angry and karate chops him knocking him out cold. then shouts to the barman "tell him that was a 246 karate chop" and leaves.

Third night Paddy Irishman is in the pub hiding behind the door, just as paddy chineese man walks in he springs out and BANG!!
knocks him out cold, he shouts to the barman "tell him that was a 135 top-link"

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

What a wonderful story but what is really the original version because I have already heard this somewhere.