Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:30 pm 

Drives: Peugeot 107 Active
Full service kit ordered. With the discount code £1.50 cheaper than Ebay! Cheers for listing in the store Roc

Shaun.

Mods:OEM mud flaps Rear parking sensors Retrofit factory DRL’s LED sidelights Philips Diamond vision bulbs Retrofit rev counter Dynamic side repeaters Interior light delay/dim Passenger door light switch Pioneer DEH-2028zc head unit Dash speaker upgrade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:51 pm 
Club Founder

Drives: Was C1 1.0 2005
Shaun170 wrote:
Full service kit ordered. With the discount code £1.50 cheaper than Ebay! Cheers for listing in the store Roc

Shaun.

I've actually sold three of that kit just today

The NEW improved CityBugStore! - For all your C1, 107, 108 and Aygo needs. Support the club! Club Members Discount, enter code C1OC at checkout

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:21 pm 

Service kit has arrived today, nice and quick delivery but left in an insecure location by the courier.

Got to say though, not that impressed with the packing. It’s arrived in a huge cardboard box which clearly hasn’t been treated well on its journey. The box was damaged and split open. The package is missing the crush washer and I’m lucky to have any of the spark plugs. All were out of their boxes and loose within the huge cardboard box and the filter was also out and is potentially damaged, I haven’t got it out of the plastic yet.

Poor quality packaging could have prevented even more items missing. Now I’ve got the hassle of finding another crush washer by the weekend.

Not great.

Mods:OEM mud flaps Rear parking sensors Retrofit factory DRL’s LED sidelights Philips Diamond vision bulbs Retrofit rev counter Dynamic side repeaters Interior light delay/dim Passenger door light switch Pioneer DEH-2028zc head unit Dash speaker upgrade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:36 pm 

Drives: 14 Plate Peugeot 107
Check the oil filter box - it's usually inside the box with the oil filter.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:12 pm 

PirateTimelord wrote:
Check the oil filter box - it's usually inside the box with the oil filter.

Sadly it’s not. That box was open too. It really wasn’t packaged very well.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:57 am 
Club Founder

Always in the oil filter box. I put it in there myself. Can post out another of course.

Damaged in transit is hardly ever an issue, and being left in an insecure place is a question for you to raise with your local courier next time he delivers, they aren't supposed to do that.

The NEW improved CityBugStore! - For all your C1, 107, 108 and Aygo needs. Support the club! Club Members Discount, enter code C1OC at checkout

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:59 pm 

Roc wrote:
Always in the oil filter box. I put it in there myself. Can post out another of course

I’m sure it was in the filter box Roc but because it was packaged so poorly is all been able to be tossed around inside the huge cardboard box. The filter wasn’t inside it’s box on arrival and I would think the washer has escaped through the gaping hole in the box. As I’ve said I was lucky to get all the spark plugs. My suggestion would be to tape it to the side of the oil. Or just pack out the box with something to stop it all going everywhere.

Thanks for the offer of posting out another washer but I doubt it will get to me for Saturday morning.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:29 pm 

Drives: 2010 C1
Is the shop still open? I can't get the discount code to work either, says not valid. I'm trying to buy the air and oil kit.

Very good value kit even without a discount I must add :thumbs:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:46 pm 
Club Founder

Yes working!

c1oc is the code

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:10 pm 

Drives: 2010 C1
That's great, thank you, Just ordered.