Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:11 pm 

Drives: C1 VTR 2009
I am wanting the chrome trim which is found in the C1 code, this would go perfect with my chrome theme which I am going for on my C1.
The picture below shows what it looks like and how I would like it to look.

I have been keeping an eye out for it on Ebay and looking on websites, but have found nothing. If anyone is selling it, knows someone who is or has seen somewhere on the internet where I can get it, please let me know.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:38 pm 

Id say just keep looking on ebay at every possible time as that is the most likely place for it to be on sale, also search local salvage yards as one down here in cornwall had a code the other day been written off and were selling the parts, i will look if its still there 4 u

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:27 pm 

Thanks that would be great, if you don't mind. I have seen an aluminium kit on-line, but it doesn't look as nice and is really expensive, probably due to it being from a genuine Citroen site.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:37 pm 

Hi Amy,

I won a chrome kit from a C1 on eBay a few months ago (the same as in the pic above), and I'm selling the chrome/leather gear gaiter and the chrome part that goes around the speedo. Would you be interested in buying just those two items off me? The gear gaiter is in excellent condition and the speedo surround is in okay/good condition, but just has some slight pitting on the top of it. It's not too bad though and if you can only really notice it if you're looking closely.

If you're interested, I can send you some pics to your e-mail address. I was thinking about £20 for the lot (or £10 each) plus P&P, as the items are pretty rare. Just let me know if you're interested :-)

Cheers.

Phil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:00 pm 

psapearson wrote:
Hi Amy,

I won a chrome kit from a C1 on eBay a few months ago (the same as in the pic above), and I'm selling the chrome/leather gear gaiter and the chrome part that goes around the speedo. Would you be interested in buying just those two items off me? The gear gaiter is in excellent condition and the speedo surround is in okay/good condition, but just has some slight pitting on the top of it. It's not too bad though and if you can only really notice it if you're looking closely.

If you're interested, I can send you some pics to your e-mail address. I was thinking about £20 for the lot (or £10 each) plus P&P, as the items are pretty rare. Just let me know if you're interested :-)

Cheers.

Phil

Thanks for the offer its really nice of you, but going to wait till I find one that's a full set, otherwise I will be too tempted to put it on, and it will look odd without the rest done. Also if I can't find the rest of the trim, I won't be really happy as I will have to take it off when I wouldn't want too, so just going to wait and keep a look out. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:27 pm 

I would go with the offer as they are such rate items I doubt u will find a full set, probably just single items and what usually happened Is the parts u held off on r the ones u never find again just having the two of them would look great with the matt silvery surrounds?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:09 pm 

Well Evans Halshaw still haven't pulled their finger out and got me this £50 cheque yet, so I could try ask them to give me a full set for compensation, if they want me to have a service with them and recommend them :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:33 pm 

Good idea, u could ask them and c what they say, i wish i have the guts when i speak to the manager bout my leaky seal in the spare wheel area to ask for the front mudflaps as compensation for 4 wasted journeys and poor service!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:44 pm 

Drives: -6O- C1 1litre <3
i am asuming that if you can replace them, then you can remove them?
if so, how do you remove them and cant you just spray them yourself? (clearly not chrome though)

thanks guys :wave: :thumbs:

-->Electra Blue
-->De-badged Rear
-->Official C1 Mudflaps
-->Rear 6''x9''speakers
-->JVC Head unit
-->JBL Subwoofer
-->Mutant amplifier

Under the slow process
---of modification---

------- ;) ------