Citroen C1, Peugeot 107, 108 & Toyota Aygo Owners Club. (Discount code for CityBugStore: C1OC)

It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:48 am 

Dear All,

I am selling the chrome and leather gear gaiter from the C1 Code (which also fits the 107). The condition is excellent, but the leather just needs a bit of a clean and sticking back onto the chrome part - should be a straightforward job.

To install it, you'll have to stick it onto where the existing gear gaiter is.

If anyone is interested, please let me know asap. If there's no interest from the C1oc and 107oc, I'll probably just stick it on eBay in a few days or so, someone will want it - either to complete their chrome trim kit, or just to add some extra shine/style to their interior!

Best regards,

Phil

P.S: My e-mail is philip.pearson@babcocknetworks co uk or walterwadejunior@hotmail com if you prefer to e-mail.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:20 am 
Club Founder

Drives: Was C1 1.0 2005
What is the price please.

The NEW improved CityBugStore! - For all your C1, 107, 108 and Aygo needs. Support the club! Club Members Discount, enter code C1OC at checkout

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:33 pm 

Hi there,

I was thinking about a tenner o.n.o? That would include postage and packaging aswell. As I said before, the chrome bit is virtually perfect, the leather gaiter just needs a clean and the leather gaiter needs sticking back onto the chrome surround as it has 'unstuck' - probably when they took it off the C1! I reckon some superglue or strong double-sided tape would do the trick. The whole thing will need sticking in place when installing anyway, so the glue/tape can probably be used again for that too.

Let me know if your interested. Just so you're aware, someone on the 107 board has also shown an interest so really I'll have to sell it to whoever can confirm they would like to purchase it first. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Phil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:45 pm 
Club Founder

I'll take it.

The NEW improved CityBugStore! - For all your C1, 107, 108 and Aygo needs. Support the club! Club Members Discount, enter code C1OC at checkout

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:15 pm 

Hi there Roc,

That's great! :) Funnilly enough, I've just taken some photos of it in case I needed to put it on eBay! Would you like me to send you any of them? Please let me know. Also, more good news, I've managed to stick the gaiter back on the chrome surround using a strong double-sided tape. I think it's fixed it but if you'd like to try your own method once I've sent it to you, by all means please do! Also, I've cleaned up the leather with some leather conditioning cream, so it looks much better.

In terms of payment for the item, would you mind sending me a postal order for the £10 if I give you my address? Once received, I'll then post off the gaiter to you first class when I go to the post office to cash the postal order.

Could you please e-mail me your e-mail address, so I can provide you my address to send the postal order to? My address is philip.pearson@babcocknetworks co uk or walterwadejunior@hotmail com if you'd like to e-mail it to me. We can take it from there!

Many thanks,

Phil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:20 pm 
Club Founder

psapearson wrote:
Hi there Roc,

That's great! :) Funnilly enough, I've just taken some photos of it in case I needed to put it on eBay! Would you like me to send you any of them? Please let me know. Also, more good news, I've managed to stick the gaiter back on the chrome surround using a strong double-sided tape. I think it's fixed it but if you'd like to try your own method once I've sent it to you, by all means please do! Also, I've cleaned up the leather with some leather conditioning cream, so it looks much better.

In terms of payment for the item, would you mind sending me a postal order for the £10 if I give you my address? Once received, I'll then post off the gaiter to you first class when I go to the post office to cash the postal order.

Could you please e-mail me your e-mail address, so I can provide you my address to send the postal order to? My address is philip.pearson@babcocknetworks co uk or walterwadejunior@hotmail com if you'd like to e-mail it to me. We can take it from there!

Many thanks,

Phil

Great news Phil.

Will a cheque do, or Paypal? I dont often go near post offices to be honest. I can sort if needed though.

Send me your address in a Private Message on here, again much quicker and easier.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:12 pm 

Hi Roc,

I've sent you a private message as requested. Can you let me know if you haven't received it as it still seems to be in my outbox, so not sure if it's sent?!

Many thanks,

Phil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:15 pm 
Club Founder

Received.

It'll stay in the outbox until read, then moves to the sentbox.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:49 pm 

Drives: Citroen C1 Vibe+
Did you buy this then Roc?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:31 pm 
Club Founder

Devans ADI wrote:
Did you buy this then Roc?

Well I sent the money, cheque never cashed.